50PCS Gerbera Daisy Mix Seeds (Gerbera Jamesonii Hybrids Mix)
Gerbera flower seed mix produces compact plants with wide, gorgeous, large blooms on pencil-thick stems.
This Gerbera flower seed mix contains warm shades of pink, rose, white and watermelon-red flowers which measure 3 1/2 - 4 inches wide.
They start blooming 14 weeks after sowing Gerbera Daisy seeds.
Gerbera Daisy are long-lasting cut flowers. These are the types of cut flowers that will last the longest in your home.
Gerbera Daisy plants are a tender perennial. They grow everywhere as a colorful annual and have a long bloom season.
Average Germ Time: 10 - 21 days
Light Required: Yes
Depth: Seeds must be covered thinly, no more than the thickness of the seed
Sowing Rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant
Moisture: Keep seed moist until germination
Plant Spacing: 12 - 16 inches
- Sow Gerbera Daisy seeds indoors 8 - 10 weeks before the last frost.
- Use starter trays and sterile potting mix.
- Place the pointed end of the flower seed down when sowing, and barely cover the seeds as they need light to germinate.
- Transplant outdoors once danger of frost has passed.
- You may also sow Gerbera Daisy seeds directly outdoors when soil temperatures are warm.
Check the Estimated Delivery Time below the Add To Cart button. Thank you for your patience!
We're so sure that you will love our products here at Gardening Plants & Flowers, that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have any issues with your order, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our GUARANTEED BEST to make things right for you.