- ✅ Sow seeds lightly—about ¼-inch deep and 12–18 inches apart after the danger of frost has passed.
- ✅ Cosmos don’t need any special soil preparation.
- ✅ When growing Cosmos from seeds, it takes about 7 weeks to first bloom. After that, though, your flowers should continue to bloom until the next frost.
- ✅ You can plant Cosmos indoors 4 to 6 weeks before the last spring frost in trays or pots with a good seed-starting mixture.
- ✅ Keep the soil moist (not wet) at 68° F
- ✅ NOTE: Chocolate Cosmos germination can be a little slow and irregular, so be patient.
- ✅ Then, move them into 5-inch pots as soon as they’re 3 or 4 inches tall.
- ✅ To prolong further flowering, you should deadhead the plants (remove the dead/faded flowers). This speeds up flower development and aids branching.
- ✅ Water regularly, but make sure you don’t over-water the plants. Over-watering and over-fertilization can lead to plants with fewer flowers.
- ✅ Cosmos can tolerate dry soil, even in a hot, arid areas.
- ✅ They prefer to be grown in well-draining soil in full sun.
Read More Here ➩ How To Grow Chocolate Cosmos From Seeds
We're so sure that you will love our products here at Gardening Plants & Flowers, that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have any issues with your order, simply email us at email@example.com and we'll do our GUARANTEED BEST to make things right for you.