50PCS Gerbera Daisy Mix Seeds (Gerbera Jamesonii Hybrids Mix)
Gerbera flower seed mix produces compact plants with wide, gorgeous, large blooms on pencil-thick stems.
This Gerbera flower seed mix contains warm shades of pink, rose, white and watermelon-red flowers which measure 3 1/2 - 4 inches wide.
They start blooming 14 weeks after sowing Gerbera Daisy seeds.
Gerbera Daisy are long-lasting cut flowers. These are the types of cut flowers that will last the longest in your home.
Gerbera Daisy plants are a tender perennial. They grow everywhere as a colorful annual and have a long bloom season.
Average Germ Time: 10 - 21 days
Light Required: Yes
Depth: Seeds must be covered thinly, no more than the thickness of the seed
Sowing Rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant
Moisture: Keep soil moist until germinate
Plant Spacing: 12 - 16 inches
- Sow Gerbera Daisy seeds indoors 8 - 10 weeks before the last frost.
- Use a starter tray and sterile potting mix.
- Place the pointed end of the flower seed down when sowing, and barely cover the seeds as they need light to germinate.
- Transplant outdoors once danger of frost has passed.
- You may also sow Gerbera Daisy seeds directly outdoors when soil temperatures are warm.
We're so sure that you will love our products here at Gardening Plants & Flowers, that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have any issues with your order, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our GUARANTEED BEST to make things right for you.