Goji Berry Wolf-berry is a spectacular plant, a super-food native throughout Central Asia.
The black goji is known to be more healthful and potent than the more widely known red goji, and we find the flavor sweeter.
The tasty, inky-black berries are exceptionally high in antioxidants and are said to boost the immune system and improve circulation.
Thanks to their ability to fight free radicals, they have been hailed as a food to promote healthy, graceful aging.
It grows as a shrub reaching 4-6 feet in height and the plants are self fertile.
The fruit ripens from summer through early Fall.
- Variety: Goji Berry
- Germination temperature: 15-20 C
- Growth temperature: 15-30 C
- Plant height: 50-500 cm/19"-196"
- Germination days: 20-40 days
- Style: Perennial
- Use: Outdoor Plants
- Exposure: Full sun
- Zone: 3-10 – Goji dislikes extreme cold or heat
Package list: 50PCS Seeds
HOW TO GROW GOJI BERRY FROM SEEDS
- Sow indoors about 6 to 8 weeks before the last frost in your area.
- Sow 2 to 3 seeds in each pot, about 5mm (¼”) deep.
- Use a sterilized seed starting mix, and do not add fertilizer.
- Keep soil moist until seeds germinate, and then put under bright lights.
- After the third true leaf emerges, transplant each seedling on to its own individual pot.
- Goji berry grow well in a slightly alkaline soil with a pH range of 6.8 to 8.1.
- If you’re growing Goji in a large container, use a simple top soil with some perlite mixed in for drainage. Avoid peat-based soils.
Read the Estimated Delivery Time below the Add To Cart button. Thank you for your patience!
We're so sure that you will love our products here at Gardening Plants & Flowers, that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have any issues with your order, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our GUARANTEED BEST to make things right for you.