Sedum is a perennial ground cover plant featuring bright yellow flowers. It is a great choice for beds and borders.
Even when not blooming Sedum offers continuous garden performance with its unique foliage.
Sedum succulent plants do well hanging over the edge of rock walls, raised beds, rock gardens, or in mass planting.
Sedums can be propagated by division, cuttings, or seed.
In other parts of the world this Sedum variety is known as Fei Cai.
- ✅ Sow Sedum seeds indoors 6 - 8 weeks before the last frost is expected.
- ✅ Use small pots or flats and sterile starter mix.
- ✅ Pre-moisten the starter mix and sow Sedum seeds on the surface.
- ✅ Press the seed into the moistened soil, and do not cover it.
- ✅ Keep the soil moist but not saturated until the seeds germinate.
✅ Water from the underside of the pots or use a spray bottle and lightly mist the seeds.
We're so sure that you will love our products here at Gardening Plants & Flowers, that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have any issues with your order, simply email us at email@example.com and we'll do our GUARANTEED BEST to make things right for you.