Sedum Aizoon is a perennial ground cover plant featuring bright yellow flowers. It is a great choice for beds and borders.
Even when not blooming Sedum offers continuous garden performance with its unique foliage. The blooms are large in comparison to the foliage and very showy. Sedum succulent plants do well hanging over the edge of rock walls, raised beds, rock gardens, or in mass planting.
In other parts of the world this Sedum variety is known as Fei Cai.
How To Grow Sedum From Seed
- Sow Sedum seeds indoors 6 - 8 weeks before the last frost is expected.
- Use small pots or flats and sterile starter mix.
- Pre-moisten the starter mix and sow Sedum Aizoon seeds on the surface.
- Press the seed into the moistened soil, and do not cover it.
- Keep the soil moist but not saturated until the seeds germinate.
Water from the underside of the pots or use a spray bottle and lightly mist the seeds.
Read the Estimated Delivery Time below the Add To Cart button. Thank you for your patience!
We're so sure that you will love our products here at Gardening Plants & Flowers, that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have any issues with your order, simply email us at email@example.com and we'll do our GUARANTEED BEST to make things right for you.