Biodegradable Seed Starting Tray 12 Cells x 10 or 12 cells x 17 PCS Set
1. The paper cup body becomes organic fertilizer after degradation, and this layer of degradable is easy to absorb water, has good permeability, and is easy to integrate with the soil, which improves the ecological environment around the seedling roots and is beneficial to the growth of seedlings.
2. The roots of the seedlings can easily extend out of the cup body, overcoming the problems of nesting, crooked roots, bent roots, rotten roots etc. generated by plastic cups
3. The degradation period of pulp nursery cups can be long or short, the shortest can be within 10 days, and the elders are one month and more than one year. Non-woven seedlings can also be degraded, but it takes three months outdoors and five years indoors.
4. Most of the pulp nursery cups use waste paper, recycled paper and straw pulp such as straw, reeds, bagasse, etc., environmentally safe.
5. Convenient management during the nursery period, low labor intensity, simple use, and convenient transplanting;
6. Transplanting with a pot, the seedlings are strong, the slow seedling period is short, the seedling rate is high, mature early and go to market, increase production and income.
Material: Plant Fiber
Size: 16.5cm x 12cm x 4.5cm / 6.49" x 4.72" x 1.77"
Hole Size: 3.5cm x 3.5cm x 5cm / 1.37" x 1.37" x 1.96"
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days.
The Estimated Delivery Time is 7-18 Days within US and 2-4 Weeks Worldwide.
We're so sure that you will love our products here at Gardening Plants & Flowers, that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have any issues with your order, simply email us at email@example.com and we'll do our GUARANTEED BEST to make things right for you.