The blue rock cress ground cover grow slowly, but result in dense carpets that can even withstand some foot traffic.
The less space between leaves, the slower will spread.
Longer segments mean faster growth.
Generally, the rock cress takes one year to get established, and then begins to spread in its second season.
- Plant type: Ground cover
- Varieties: Aubrieta Rock Cress
- Color: Blue
- USDA hardiness zones 4-9
- Temperature: 70F
- Average Germ Time: 14 - 21 days
- Light Required: Yes
- Depth: Do not cover the seed but press into the soil
- Moisture: Keep soil moist until germination, but not wet.
- Plant Spacing: 12 inches
- Package list: 100 PCS Ground Cover Seeds
Read the Estimated Delivery Time below the Add To Cart button. Thank you for your patience!
We're so sure that you will love our products here at Gardening Plants & Flowers, that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have any issues with your order, simply email us at email@example.com and we'll do our GUARANTEED BEST to make things right for you.