Self-Watering Planter for Beautiful Hanging Baskets For Plants And Flowers
1. The plants take enough water they need for days, and you don't have to water frequently. Up to 10 days or more of watering per fill.
2. Durable, PP plastic planter, great for indoor or outdoor use.
3. This clever self watering planter can help you to care your plants when you go outside a couple days or on business.
4. Thanks to the double-layer design that allows excess water to be stored in the bottom of this planter pot and provided to your plant as needed.
5. Please note that watering the plant cannot exceed the inner basket and the water level within the flower pot is 0.4In, it will cause plant death of water logging otherwise.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Do Self Watering Planters Really Work?
Answer: Yes – but you have to use them correctly. A “self watering” container doesn't actually water itself. It is a watering system using planters that contain a reservoir of water at the bottom.
How do you put water in he pot? Do you have to take it apart or is there a hole?
Answer: There is not hole. You can put water just watering the plant, it requires the experience of how much water to pour. Otherwise you need to take it apart.
What about the bottom piece?
Answer: The bottom piece has slits in the pot and the set up comes with a cord for wicking the water - it works very well.
- Type: Self Watering Pot
- Material: PP plastic
M: 130mm / 5.11"
- Holes in the inner parts keep plants breath well.
- Removable inner pot, convenient to change plants and flowers.
- Suitable for home, patio, office, nursery, etc.
We're so sure that you will love our products here at Gardening Plants & Flowers, that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have any issues with your order, simply email us at email@example.com and we'll do our GUARANTEED BEST to make things right for you.