Average Germ Time: 15 - 30 days
Light Required: Yes
Depth: 1/16 inch
Moisture: Keep moist until germination
Plant Spacing: 15 - 18 inches
- Sow the seeds by lightly pressing them onto the surface of the soil.
- Spread a very thin layer of soil on top so they are covered but still somewhat exposed to the light.
- Keep the soil evenly moist at 70-75°
- Germination occurs in within 15 - 30 days. It takes 6 weeks to establish.
- Transplant outdoors at 6-8" height
- Keep well-watered during hot, dry weather.
Read the Estimated Delivery Time below the Add To Cart button. Thank you for your patience!
We're so sure that you will love our products here at Gardening Plants & Flowers, that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have any issues with your order, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our GUARANTEED BEST to make things right for you.