6-tier Wooden Plant Stand 40" x 10" x 48" (L x W x H) provides enough room to accommodate multiple plant pots and allow their natural growth. Each layer enable adequate airflow and sunlight running through the shelves for better photosynthesis.
- ✅ The 6-tier Plant Stand provides large displaying space and each layer can load up to 22 lbs (10kg).
- ✅ Made of 100% natural solid fir wood durable and strong.
- ✅ Wood Plant Stand has undergone high-temperature carbonization process.
- ✅ This flower display stand has 6-tier large-capacity storage, every layer is spacious enough to put on your plants. You can put 12-17 potted plants on it (depending on the different sizes of your flower pots).
- ✅ The 1.5" x 0.7" (3.81cm x 1.7cm) thickness frame and the reinforced slat on the back add more stability.
- ✅ The large base ensures excellent stability without wobbling.
Item Type: Plant Stand
Material: Fir Wood
Overall Dimensions: (L)40" x (W)10" x (H)48" (101cm x 25.4cm x 121.92cm)
Height of each layer: 2" (5.08cm), 11" (27.94cm), 20" (50.8cm) 29" (73.66) 38" (96.52cm), 48" (121.92cm)
Weight Capacity: 22 lbs (10kg) each layer
1 x 6-Tier Wooden Plant Stand
1 x Instruction
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days.
The Estimated Delivery Time is 7-10 Business Days within USA and 2-6 Weeks Worldwide.
We're so sure that you will love our products here at Gardening Plants & Flowers, that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have any issues with your order, simply email us at email@example.com and we'll do our GUARANTEED BEST to make things right for you.
It does look great in my living room and can hold many plants.
Very easy to assemble strong solid exact measure I am delighted.
Super easy to assemble, just go back with your screwdriver (no tools provided) and tighten it up once finished. Don't overdo it, again, it chips/splits.
I've got a couple larger/taller plants, the space between levels is decent, but if you're unsure about larger plants simply measure. Overall, nice stand fits neatly in the corner.
Sturdy, attractive and lightweight.
It is stylish and the wood is beautiful. It was easy to put together and true to the description. My only criticism is that the wood is very lightweight. Therefore it’s easy to carry but also not very sturdy once some weight is applied. The frame itself is sturdy but I had to anchor it to the wall in 4 spots so that it didn’t tip over with my large and very old 20lb houseplant. I would be afraid if used outdoors it would not stay standing during a storm because it is such lightweight wood. Overall though, I am pleased with the product.