Package includes: 150 PCS Chrysanthemum Shasta Daisy Seeds
Average Germ Time: 15 - 30 days
Light Required: Yes
Depth: 1/16 inch
Moisture: Keep moist until germination
Plant Spacing: 15 - 18 inches
- Sow the seeds by lightly pressing them onto the surface of the soil.
- Spread a very thin layer of soil on top so they are covered but still somewhat exposed to the light.
- Keep the soil evenly moist at 70-75°
- Germination occurs in within 15 - 30 days. It takes 6 weeks to establish.
- Transplant outdoors at 6-8" height
- Keep well-watered during hot, dry weather.
We're so sure that you will love our products here at Gardening Plants & Flowers, that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have any issues with your order, simply email us at email@example.com and we'll do our GUARANTEED BEST to make things right for you.