- ✅ Round fruits grow to 2 inches
- ✅ Round soft yellow fruits
- ✅ Sweet, juicy, well-balanced flavor
- ✅ Heavy producer
- ✅ Resistant to rot
- ✅ Indeterminate - Fruit ripens throughout the season
- ✅ 80 days from transplant
Package includes: 50 PCS Peach Tomato Seeds
PLANTING GUIDE:- Start indoors 6 weeks before last average frost in your area
- Sow seeds 1/4" deep
- Keep soil moist, but not wet until germinate
- Germination occurs in 7 -14 days
- Keep soil moist until established
- Plant outdoors in full sun, 24 - 36" apart when the soil is warm.
- Support: cage, stake, trellis
We're so sure that you will love our products here at Gardening Plants & Flowers, that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have any issues with your order, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our GUARANTEED BEST to make things right for you.