Chrysanthemum Coccineum is an easy-to-grow perennial with beautiful red flowers approximately 2 1/2 inches wide that will start to open in late spring and continue in summer.
Chrysanthemum Robinson's Red thrives in full sun and acidic or neutral soil to alkaline.
Chrysanthemums make great cut flowers and last long in a vase.
- Season: Perennial
- USDA Zones: 3 - 7
- Height: 18 inches
- Bloom Season: Summer
- Bloom Color: Red
- Environment: Full sun
- Soil Type: Well-drained, pH 5.8 - 6.8
- Deer Resistant: Yes
- Temperature: 68F
- Average Germ Time: 14 - 21 days
- Light Required: Yes
- Depth: 1/16 inch
- Sowing Rate: 2 seeds per plant
- Moisture: Keep moist until germination
- Sow the seeds by lightly pressing them onto the surface of the soil.
- Spread a very thin layer of soil on top so they are covered but still somewhat exposed to the light.
- Keep the soil evenly moist at 70-75°
- Germination occurs in within 1-3 weeks. It takes 6 weeks to establish.
- Transplant outdoors at 6-8" height
- Plant Spacing: 18 inches
- Keep well-watered during hot, dry weather.
Read the Estimated Delivery Time below the Add To Cart button. Thank you for your patience!
We're so sure that you will love our products here at Gardening Plants & Flowers, that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have any issues with your order, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our GUARANTEED BEST to make things right for you.