French Marigold seeds 100 PCS, flowers for home and garden.
USDA Zones: 3 - 10
Height: 8 - 12 inches
Bloom Season: Summer through fall
Bloom Color: Mix
Environment: Full sun
Soil Type: Moist, well-drained, pH 5.6 - 6.5
Deer Resistant: Yes
Latin Name: Tagetes Patula
Average Germ Time: 5 - 20 days
Light Required: Yes
Depth: Press seed into soil and lightly cover
Sowing Rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant
Moisture: Keep seed moist until germination
Plant Spacing: 8 inches
HOW TO GROW MARIGOLD FROM SEEDS
- Sow 6 - 8 weeks before last frost. Use a starter soil and gently press the seed into the soil and lightly cover.
- When seedlings are big enough to handle and after acclimatizing the seedlings to outdoor conditions, transplant outdoors after frost danger has passed.
- If planting transplants, thoroughly water each plant after planting in the garden.
- If planting in containers, use a soil-based potting mix. Either mix in slow-acting granular fertilizer at planting time or plan to water with diluted liquid fertilizer periodically.
- May also be sown directly outdoors after last frost in prepared beds.
- Marigolds bloom from flower seed in 8 - 10 weeks.
- Marigold plant care includes removing spent flowers to encourage extended bloom period and to keep plants compact.
- Take care to space properly; marigolds grown in containers can become crowded.
Read the Estimated Delivery Time below the Add To Cart button. Thank you for your patience!
We're so sure that you will love our products here at Gardening Plants & Flowers, that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have any issues with your order, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our GUARANTEED BEST to make things right for you.