This mix contains Painted Daisy (Chrysanthemum Carinatum), Garland Daisy (Chrysanthemum Coronarium), Ox-Eye Daisy (Chrysanthemum Leucanthemum), Chrysanthemum Maximum Alaska Shasta Daisy, Chrysanthemum Maximum Silver Princess Dwarf Shasta Daisy.
- USDA Zones: 3 - 8
- Bloom Season: Summer
- Bloom Color: Mix
- Environment: Full sun to partial shade
- Soil Type: Well-drained, pH 6.0 - 7.8
- Sow the seeds by lightly pressing them onto the surface of the soil.
- Spread a very thin layer of soil on top so they are covered but still somewhat exposed to the light.
- Keep the soil evenly moist at 70-75°
- Germination occurs in within 1-3 weeks. It takes 6 weeks to establish.
- Transplant outdoors at 6-8" height
- Keep well-watered during hot, dry weather.
Read the Estimated Delivery Time below the Add To Cart button. Thank you for your patience!
We're so sure that you will love our products here at Gardening Plants & Flowers, that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have any issues with your order, simply email us at email@example.com and we'll do our GUARANTEED BEST to make things right for you.