Carnation Grenadin Double Mix (Dianthus caryophyllus) produce large double, fragrant flowers that come in different hues of dark red, scarlet, yellow-gold, white and rose.
They look wonderful in borders, beds, and are great cut flowers.
Carnation Grenadin is a perennial with showy and fragrant double blooms that attracts butterflies and are deer resistant.
Carnations will grow as perennials in frost free climates in U.S. Department of Agriculture plant hardiness zones 10 through 11, and as annuals or house plant where winters are cold.
- Plant type: Carnation
- Taxonomy: Dianthus Caryophyllus
- Life Cycle: Perennial
- USDA Zones: 6 - 9
- Height: 24 inches
- Bloom Season: Late spring through mid summer
- Bloom Color: Mix ( white, pink, red, yellow, or multi-hued)
- Environment: Full sun to partial shade
- Soil Type: Well-drained, pH 6.6 - 7.8
Package list: Dianthus Mix - 100 Seeds
- Temperature: 68 - 75F
- Average Germ Time: 7 - 14 days
- Light Required: No
- Depth: Sow seeds 1/16th inch deep
- Sowing Rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant
- Moisture: Keep moist until germination
- Plant Spacing: 12 - 18 inches
We're so sure that you will love our products here at Gardening Plants & Flowers, that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have any issues with your order, simply email us at email@example.com and we'll do our GUARANTEED BEST to make things right for you.