Lobelia Erinus Rosamond has carmine-rose colored flowers with white centers and compact growth habit with leafy, branching stems. Lobelias are tender perennial plants, perfect for edging or containers.
Lobelia plants do well in moist, rich soil and will continue to self-sow once established.
- Plant Name: Lobelia Erinus
- Taxonomy: Lobelia Erinus Rosamond
- Life Cycle: Annual
- USDA Zones: 3 - 9
- Height: 4 - 5 inches
- Width: 6 inches
- Bloom Season: Summer through fall
- Bloom Color: Carmine-rose with white eye
- Growth Rate: Moderate
- Light requirement: Full sun to partial shade
- Soil Type: Well-drained soil, pH 5.5 - 6.5
- Deer Resistant: Yes
Package includes: Lobelia Erinus Rosamond 500 Seeds
- Temperature: 72F
- Average Germ Time: 14 - 21 days
- Light Required: Yes
- Depth: Press lightly into the soil but do not cover
- Sowing Rate: 12 seeds per plant
- Moisture: Keep soil slightly moist but not wet until seeds germinate
- Plant Spacing: 6 inches
Start Lobelia seed indoors 10 - 12 weeks before the last frost in your region. Since Lobelia seeds are very small, sprinkle them on top of finely prepared soil without covering them. After all danger of frost is passed, transplant Lobelia seedlings spacing them 6 inches apart. Remove flower spikes after blooming to produce further growth.
You can also plant Lobelia directly outdoors. However, Lobelia seeds started outdoors will begin flowering two months after seed was sown.
Processing time 2-5 business days.
Estimated delivery time 3-9 days (depending on your location).
We're so sure that you will love our products here at Gardening Plants & Flowers, that we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you have any issues with your order, simply email us at email@example.com and we'll do our GUARANTEED BEST to make things right for you.